Just a Daily Drop !
Are low-lying eyelids making your eyes look a little tired?
You may have acquired ptosis
Upneeq® is your solution:
A revolutionary nonsurgical eye lift. All it takes is a daily drop!
Upneeq® [oxymetazoline hydrochloride opthalmic solution 0.1%] is the only FDA-approved prescription eyedrop for acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes
Millions of people over 40 may have acquired ptosis, but only 15% have been diagnosed, and even fewer have received any treatment*
*Estimate of prevalence was calculated using both U.S. Census data and a published study by Sridharan et al. (1995). The Sridharan study observed a prevalence rate of 11.5% (n=400), which was then applied to the US Census’ projected 2020 population of Americans aged 50+ years.
Acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) is a common medical condition that:
- Can develop later in life
- Affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the upper eyelid to droop
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition. It could also be a sign of a more serious medical condition.
Acquired ptosis can lead to vision impairment
- Low-lying eyelid(s) can affect eyesight by not only blocking your vision, but also by reducing field of vision, which may interfere with day-to-day functions such as:
- Computer use
- Looking up without the need to tilt your head back
What can Upneeq do for you? Lifts eyelid(s) quickly!
- Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours
- 84% of patients had some form of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
CONTACT DR. VILLANO